Monday, May 22, 2017

Rc Car ProShop SHIFT Tokyo Japan

Welcome to Rc Car ProShop SHIFT Tokyo Japan

Surface: P-tile
tires: Topline hdpe tdt002pe & yokomo drc
The turn out was awesome...Infinity Roll crew, Dr Blue team, Team Yokomo's Hayato and Kawakami to name a few.
We also hang out/chill & drink before the big day;)
A very special thanks to SOBAYA-san for organising everything.
Infinity Roll top class!
I tried my best to drift with this crew, I was satisfied;)
all YD-2 rollin together.
I've been to Shift many times and my friend Kondou was always there to see me:)
He did a JDM pose!....cool guy;)
First Action shot is the "Shift boss" Sobaya's YD-2.
black is the Shift main colour. 
My drift partner with many names like "Hokage" "wrecking ball" "danger" was all out in attack mode with his white jzx100 FRD-4

2x yd-2 jzx100
Sobaya & Takahiro Kawakami
Ume and Nabe doing some serious battle
But it was a friendly battle;)




Kondou-san and Hokage attack mode!
While I snipe for photos Nabe-san was piloting my YD-2


Drift with style...Nabe-san doing work on my DP-1


Infinity Roll drift in Army!
They all have the same chassi, yd-2 and bianca.

I had a good laps with Zawa (orange car).

Thank you Sobaya and Takahiro for driving us around..it was a hardwork! 
Arigatou!!

Shift was fun/fast pace drifting, until next time;)







No comments:

Post a Comment