Saturday, April 29, 2017

WARU Circuit & Rc Oahu w/ Kadoteru-san (Rc Own Works)

                                                       Waru Circuit Yokohama Japan.
narrow/slippery track...that's how I like it;)
A very special thanks to Atsushi-san and Waru boss, I was part of the waru video:)
Group shot!..some good drivers here.
I also enjoyed drifting with this car (ft86 yd2)...good driver!

Dorisan_81 loved the size and surface of this track...his kinda track;)
WreckingBall always pushing hard w/ his FRD 4
Kadoteru's SRP13/Trigger Oahu special chassi looks good.


Rc Oahu Kanagawa Japan
new track layout..I like;)
epoxy surface.
happy lads!
my best buddy and me..although only one day I'm sure we'll see each other again;)
Australia & Kuwait 

that one good shot of SRP JZA80 model.
Hassan was drifting;)
my yd-2 runs good everywhere...this time Willis piloting the jzx.

me and Willis tried our best following this s14 trigger but the owner kinda want to drift/grip race instead of doing good ol tandem...anyways we did our best.

See ya next time!


Waru Video

enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment